Dream job

Hello everyone, this is Benjamin, today I would like to tell you about a topic that is very important to my future and is about my “Dream job”. I Think that I see my self in the next years of my life as a good designer, and that’s what I’m going for. So my dream job would be as a designer at a company that let me explore in my role, and open my abilities to new professional experiences as well in my personal life, I want too to connect with some new persons that they can bring me knowledge, and I have to say that I got this fascination with the art side of design so I want to experiment with that too on the future.


And about my skills, I love fabric design, patterns, I also have experience with social media and product design so I hope they would pay me good for my skills, and I’m open to make new abilities too, because why not?.




To achieve my dream job I would like to take the integral side of the career, that means I will have to take graphic and industrial design at the same time, I enjoy them both, I think that is important to do everything that I can, try and make mistakes to learn about the process, and being better, also I will have to work on my social skills too because I’m not pretty good at making new friends and meetings people because sometimes I could be very shy.


Working as a designer means a lot to me but is not easy to do it, is my dream job and I’m working on that every day, so I would get better and better. 


Thanks for reading, I hope see you soon in class, and have a very good day too!



Comentarios