The best concert ever!

 Hello there! Today is a beautiful day to talk about the time that I went to my first and only one concert.

Since I was a teenager I liked to listen K-pop, because I love the music, the videos, and the members of the groups that listen to are so beautiful. 

I was in love with a K-pop group called “Dream Catcher”, they are seven members, all of them are girls, and the style of the music is a mix between pop and rock, and the visuals of their music videos are incredible.

The moment that I saw they are coming to Santiago of Chile I knew that I have to go and enjoy the opportunity to meet them at the concert. I saved some money and asked help to my dad to buy the tickets, I was nervous but with a lot of lucky I got the tickets.

Then the big has finally arrived, It was the day of the concert! My parents take me to the place of the and they left me at the entry, so I pass with my ticket and I saw all of the fans in the building, it was beautiful. I waited a few minutes and the music started to turn up a little bit, suddenly the shows has started, I saw the seven member singing, dancing, playing and talking, there were just having fan at the stage and it was awesome, I just can say that it was the best concert ever! 

 


I felt like I was on a dream because the were like unreal, they looked so perfect. Was a beautiful day and great memory.

That was all. Thanks for reading! See you soon.

Comentarios